Thursday 27 June 2013

My Holiday! ❥☮✞☯

My holiday in Queensland was awesome!
I stayed in Queensland for 1 week. On Monday we just stayed at the hotel and swam in the pool. On Tuesday I went to Sea World and I got to swim with a Dolphin and his name was Hughy. He was really cool! On Wednesday I went to Dream World and I think my favourite ride probably would have been The Giant Drop. On Thursday I went to Movie world and my favourite ride would have been The Batman one where u shoot straight up in the air and then straight back down again and again and again, it was really fun. One day when it was raining which was the Friday we went to Wet 'n' Wild and it was too cold so I sat in the spa all day but I still went insole rides that were really fun my favourite one was The Tornado. On the Saturday I went shopping with my mum and I bought a few cool things, that was fun. On Sunday it was just a lazy day we stayed at the hotel but we did go for a beach walk and got a slurpee which was pretty cool and I collected a few shells. :)


At the airport waiting for the plane...
Brekky was really good but it was expensive, I had a bacon and egg muffin with Acai- berry and Green Tea :)

Now were in the sky...

The pool was really nice...


At Sea World there were really cool starfish...

Sharks!!

There's Hughy!! :)
He kept splashing us....
Lazy Penguin....
Penguin I got at Sea World :)
Yum, churros :)
Dream World lolly shop was amazing...
Green Lantern Coaster was the best, it was so fun!
Just a few things I bought...
My slurpee! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment